Import an .dbf or .asc or an .csv file.

Post by Karel van Woerde » Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:44:47

I live in the Netherlands and my bank is calles the Rabobank, which money
2001(trial version) does not support for online services. This bank has an
service to export your transactions into an .dbf or .asc or an .csv file.
But I can't get them imported into Ms Money 2001.

Is there an solution for this problem? Cause if ther isn't there's no use of
using ms money2001.

Greetings, Karel van Woerden

1. Import an .dbf/.asc/.csv file

I live in the Netherlands and my bank is calles the Rabobank, which money
2001(trial version) does not support for online services. This bank has an
service to export your transactions into an .dbf or .asc or an .csv file.
But I can't get them imported into Ms Money 2001.

Is there an solution for this problem? Cause if ther isn't there's no use of
using ms money2001.

Greetings, Karel van Woerden

2. Blind Checking Links

3. Importing a CSV to Money Or Converting a CSV to a QIF file?

4. is there a way to change the domain name in Active directory?

5. Importing .csv Files or Excel Files Into Money 2002

6. Fly over The Netherlands

7. Way to import xls/csv files to money bank accounts

8. Download a file without file dialog

9. Importing .csv files

10. Importing CSV Files into Microsoft Money

11. Importing a .CSV file into Money 2003

12. Import CSV file

13. Importing a CSV file into Money 2003