Trouble matching overdue payments

Post by Mike » Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:39:02

This seems to be a constant problem that I would like to find a fix for.
Money (2005 s.b.) somehow doesn't match payments from my credit card to
reoccurring bills.  It then shows that I have an overdue bill even though I
paid it.  Is there some way to match the overdue bill to a payment I already
made?  It seems like my only options are "skip occurrence" (which I always
do) or "enter into register".  Both options suck.  Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks.

1. Loan Payments Show Overdue After Payments Are Entered

I set up a loan with a monthly payment schedule.  I set the payment
type to Write Check.  I download transactions from my bank and select
Loan Payment: Loan Name as the Category for my payment and then
Accept.  The transactions enter properly into the loan schedule.

Bills and Deposits status consistently shows the payments are overdue.
I have to manually Skip Payment for each one to get rid of the
warnings.

 Input please!

2. DropDownList item attributes are lost at submit

3. M02: Match transaction to overdue bill

4. What font has been used here?

5. Howto associate existing transaction with overdue/upcoming payment?

6. outlook.....

7. Payments overdue?

8. Universal Serial Bus Controller - Intel 82371 / AB/EB

9. A Payment-stills shows as overdue

10. record payment troubles

11. Money 2005 deluxe :Trouble sending payments

12. "Bills & Deposits" skips next date after matching current payment

13. Payment For Invoice - Will Never Match