MONEY FOR YOUR TIME

Post by Talk2me8 » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

<< OK, I know there's alot of these out there, but TRUST ME, this one's
the best.
Why? Because all other mailing lists have 5 levels, but this one has 6!!!
That
means you make an average of 7 times more money!!!!

Spending 5 minutes to read this could change your life.

Shhhhh...LISTEN...Do you hear opportunity knocking?

                    $100,000 in 90 days!!!

READ THIS .... IT DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY WILD PROMISES, JUST SOME
VERY GOOD PROBABILITIES.  IT'S LEGAL, SIMPLE, and the fairest,
most honest way I have seen to share in the wealth of the world!

BUT --> IT DOES HAVE THE POTENTIAL to change your life so lets help each
other out.

The Internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4
months. Think about it. You see those 'Make Money Fast' posts more
and more. That's because it WORKS! So I thought, all those new
users might make it work. Besides,what's $6.00? I spend more than that
each day on sodas and snacks at work! So I sent in my
money and posted.

      TESTIMONIAL(letter written by a participant in this program)

About 4 months ago I read this literature and I ignored it. I was
tempted to follow through, but I was convinced it was just a hoax. About 4

weeks later I decided to go ahead and give it a try. Two weeks went by and
could not believe what was happening. Within a few more weeks, I had
collected
in excess of $10,000($1.00 bills)!!! For the first time in years I am debt

free. I finally realized that if I had not followed through, then I would
not
have known that it works. Follow the instructions exactly and most
importantly
be honest!
                                                      Sincerely,
                                                      John C. Thomson

Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:

STEP (1)
Invest your $6 by writing your name and address on six separate
pieces of paper along with the words: "Please add me to your
mailing list." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to
someone; you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill
inside each paper, and mail them to the following six addresses:

1) Raul Sanchez, 1123 Mulberry Pl., Wellington, FL 33414

2) Todd Schager,  1108 Sawmill Rd., Brick, NJ 08724

3) Steven Floyd, 183 Shirley St., Molalla, OR 97038

4) James Walter, 8500 SW Mapleridge Dr., Portland,  OR 97225

5) Suzanne Glover, 15393 Autumn Ln., Montclair, VA 22026

6) Matthew Stevens, 1410 Kimberlin Heights Road, Knoxville, TN 37920

STEP (2)
Now remove the #1 name from the list, and move the other names up.
This way, #6 becomes #5 and so on. Put your name in as the sixth
one on the list.

STEP (3)
Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups. There are at least
16,000 newsgroups at any give moment in time. The more groups you
post to, the more people will see your article and send you cash!

STEP (4)
You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
returns within 7 to 14 days. Remember, the Internet is new and
huge. There is no way you can lose.

WHAT ARE YOUR CHANCES?

HERE COMES THE INTERESTING PART!! Lets just say that 200 people read
this ad and 3.5% respond. THIS IS A VERY LOW NUMBER!!! 200 ads at 3.5%
response is 7 people(the 6th space)
$7.00
Those 7x200=1,400 at 3.5% response is 49(5th space)
$49.00
Those 49x200=9,800 at 3.5% response is 343(4th space)
$343.00
Those 343x200=68,600 at 3.5% response is 2,401(3rd space)
$2,401.00
Those 2,401x200=480,000 at 3.5% response is 16,807(2nd space)
$16,807.00
Those 6,807x200=3,361,400 at 3.5% response is 117,649(1st space)
$117,649.00

__________
                                                         TOTAL
$137,256.00

Check these figures with your calculator, it will give back the same
results! That's if ONLY 200 people read this ad. There are thousands and
thousands of people on the Internet today and growing more and more every
day!!

Valuable tips
-------------

1.  Use a simple text editor like Notepad.
2.  Only post to appropriate Newsgroups.
3.  Don't use a misleading SUBJECT line.

This is an honest and legitimate way of making a reasonable amount
of money, and making it on a regular basis. But only if your
message is sincere and clearly understood by others will you
succeed.

PLEASE NOTE: This system is based on everyone being honest, but
it's all too tempting not to bother mailing out envelopes with
dollar bills inside.  The success for all participating is
dependent upon this taking place and if carried out will mean a
500% increase on your article being redistributed!  The system
won't work to yours or indeed other people's advantage if you
don't follow the procedure. You can however, if you wish to
remain anonymous use a pseudonym - but please ensure that your
address is correct.

By the very nature of the way the system works you may not see the
benefits the first week.  BUT COMMENCING THE SECOND WEEK, YOUR
INTAKE OF MAIL FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL TRULY ASTONISH YOU!
Please give this some serious thought, because this is one of the
few money making schemes that really does work.

This is a perfectly legal business(refer to title 18, sections
1302 & 13411 of the United States Postal and Lottery Laws)

**CAUTION**
If you remove any other name besides the one in the number one position,
you will not be covered by title 18. Chain letters are illegal and you
can be prosecuted by the state, federal and postal authorities. STAY
WITHIN THE SYSTEM AND YOU CAN MAKE ENOUGH HONESTLY WITHOUT WORRIES.

Enjoy your new life!!! >>
"All things work together for good to them that love God.."  Romans 8:28