"Updates temporarily Unavailable"

Post by Anna » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 01:37:16

Hi,
On every update I receive the error message for MSN Sync that "updates
are temporarily unavailable. Please try agian leter." Am I the only
person still having problems with this or is anyone else getting this
same message? If it is just me, then I will know there  must be
something wrong with my money file or program.

I have run the Money Repair, deleted Internet Files/Cookies,
reinstalled IE Explorer and even did a System Restore to a time I knew
it was working. But I still receive the error message.

Do I need to submit a ticket to Microsoft?

Anna

"Updates temporarily Unavailable"

Post by Hans » Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:53:02

Look around, it's a known issue with Money.  I posted again that they're

> Hi,
> On every update I receive the error message for MSN Sync that "updates
> are temporarily unavailable. Please try agian leter." Am I the only
> person still having problems with this or is anyone else getting this
> same message? If it is just me, then I will know there  must be
> something wrong with my money file or program.

> I have run the Money Repair, deleted Internet Files/Cookies,
> reinstalled IE Explorer and even did a System Restore to a time I knew
> it was working. But I still receive the error message.

> Do I need to submit a ticket to Microsoft?

> Anna

"Updates temporarily Unavailable"

Post by Anna » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:27:00

Yes, I've read your post and many others. It is getting VERY ANNOYING.
I'm just wondering... Are you getting the EXACT same error message?
"Updates tenporarily unavailable?" Or are you getting some other error
message?

Post by Anna » Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:27:01

Yes, I've read your post and many others. It is getting VERY ANNOYING.
I'm just wondering... Are you getting the EXACT same error message?
"Updates tenporarily unavailable?" Or are you getting some other error
message?

> Look around, it's a known issue with Money.  I posted again that they're

> > Hi,
> > On every update I receive the error message for MSN Sync that "updates
> > are temporarily unavailable. Please try agian leter." Am I the only
> > person still having problems with this or is anyone else getting this
> > same message? If it is just me, then I will know there  must be
> > something wrong with my money file or program.

> > I have run the Money Repair, deleted Internet Files/Cookies,
> > reinstalled IE Explorer and even did a System Restore to a time I knew
> > it was working. But I still receive the error message.

> > Do I need to submit a ticket to Microsoft?

> > Anna

"Updates temporarily Unavailable"

Post by Hans » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:28:04

That's one of the error messages I was getting.  Please see my latest entry

an update on my situation.