Problem wih online services with AXA Advisors

Problem wih online services with AXA Advisors

Post by ajplaut » Sat, 08 Jul 2006 12:25:01

I'm trying to set up my AXA investment accounts for online updates and to no
avail.  I've followed the instructions on the AXA website and have now
successfully spent several fruitless hours.  Has anyone been successful
establishing online updates with this brokerage house?  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.  Just an fyi... I have successfully set up online updates
with three other institutions.

Problem wih online services with AXA Advisors

Post by Rael » Sun, 09 Jul 2006 06:12:01

I have the same issue with AXA and Principal Financial

Upon entering my Username/pw combo and following both sites instrucitons
they both still fail with "Invalid PIN"

Well, neither site uses a pin and I *KNOW* it's right.

What gives?

> I'm trying to set up my AXA investment accounts for online updates and to no
> avail.  I've followed the instructions on the AXA website and have now
> successfully spent several fruitless hours.  Has anyone been successful
> establishing online updates with this brokerage house?  Any suggestions would
> be appreciated.  Just an fyi... I have successfully set up online updates
> with three other institutions.

Problem wih online services with AXA Advisors

Post by Rex » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:32:18

Heck
    I've had similar problems just logging into the website to check my
balances.
     And you think that's bad, try moving your account to another firm.
They make it all but impossible to do so. In fact, I have been
unsuccessful in doing so. Twice.

Take my advice and get out of AXAA if you can.

> I have the same issue with AXA and Principal Financial

> Upon entering my Username/pw combo and following both sites instrucitons
> they both still fail with "Invalid PIN"

> Well, neither site uses a pin and I *KNOW* it's right.

> What gives?

>> I'm trying to set up my AXA investment accounts for online updates and to no
>> avail.  I've followed the instructions on the AXA website and have now
>> successfully spent several fruitless hours.  Has anyone been successful
>> establishing online updates with this brokerage house?  Any suggestions would
>> be appreciated.  Just an fyi... I have successfully set up online updates
>> with three other institutions.

1. Problem Setting-up Bank of America's online services in Money 2006

I migrated from Money 2005 to Money 2006 and I'm having problems with the
automatic updates in my Bank of America (BOFA). Money 2006 doesn't recognize
the previous online setup information and every time that I try to set up the
online services for my BOFA account Money 2006 creates a new account and
download last transactions.

Is there a way to associate my existing BOFA account with the online set-up
information? My BOFA account is not CA, WA, etc.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

2. Win 95 print question

3. Money 2006 Online Services Problem

4. EasiFiler 1.14 Release

5. money upgrade problem with online services.

6. indexes in LaTeX2e---help

7. MONEY 2001 Online Service Problem

8. High voltage and network cabling proximity

9. Problem with my bank just adding online services now

10. problem connecting to online services

11. Problem with Online Services - Citigroup Accounts Only - Anybody else?

12. Money 2002:Removing online services problem

13. Problem with Money Online Services