Money 97 column widts

Post by Type your name her » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I've installed MsMoney 97 and entered all the necesary data. The only
problem I have is that my column width is to small for displaying the
entire sum. Is there anyone who can help me with this. All I need to find
is a way to enlarge this column width.

many thanks
Bart Cornelis (Belgium)

Money 97 column widts

Post by A Rope » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

In the Report & Chart Gallery, go to the report you want. At the bottom of
the window is the Customize Report button. Click that, then on the next
dialog box, click Widths. On the Set Report Column Widths box you have
several options.

Good luck.
--
AR        (remove the # when replying)

Quote:>All I need to find
> is a way to enlarge this column width.

Money 97 column widts

Post by Kimberly Smith, MV » Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi Bart,

And if this is not a report, such as the Account Register, you will either
need to
maximize the Money window, and/or change your resolution to a larger
Desktop area.

--
Regards,
Kim Smith, MS-MVP

** Suggestions/Wishes:
    http://www.microsoft.com/support/feedback/mswish.htm
** Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    http://www.microsoft.com/kb
** Microsoft Money Home Pages:
    http://www.microsoft.com/moneyzone
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSMoneySupport/

> I've installed MsMoney 97 and entered all the necesary data. The only
> problem I have is that my column width is to small for displaying the
> entire sum. Is there anyone who can help me with this. All I need to find
> is a way to enlarge this column width.

> many thanks
> Bart Cornelis (Belgium)

1. Q: Column width in account view with Money 97

Hello,

I use Money 97 very often. So far it's working great, but I'm not satisfied
with the column width when I view an account
.
The column with sender/category infos is to narrow whereas the no., date
and value columns are to wide!

How can I change that?
Marc

PS I use a screen resolution of 800*600 (but the problem is the same at
640*480).

--
  0 I
  I I O

     I I
      \\\    "VOLLEYBALL RULES, MAN!"
         \

2. privacy

3. Can't go Online with Money 97 / Onlineverbindung mit Money 97 nicht m?glich

4. need info on the Spectravideo SVI-738 Power supply

5. Money 97 o Money 97?

6. END-USERS : Searching for reports products

7. Upgrading to Money 97 from Money 97 Trial

8. FS: A3000 w/Picasso II (Canada)

9. How to export from Money 97 to Excel 97?

10. Exporting Money 97 to Excel 97

11. 97 to 98, if I get the rebate, do I forfeit my license for 97?

12. 97 Trial to 97 Full Version

13. Unable to convert the file from Money 97 to Money 2002