Can't install MOney 2004

Post by <anonym.. » Tue, 03 Aug 2004 10:24:21

When I install it, it gets to the welcome screen and then
an error pops up telling me that there is an older version
installed that I must uninstall first. I have uninstalled
it (demo version) and run a registry cleaner and I still
get the same error. Any ideas?

Can't install MOney 2004

Post by Glyn Simpson, MV » Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:37:00

Check that you don't have the Money System Pack still installed on the
system. Also, you might want to delete the C:\program files\microsoft money
directory (if you want to use your trial version Money file, make sure that
is saved somewhere safe). If you still have problems you should remove the
Money keys in the registry (HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Money and
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Money)

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially
if it's a UK specific wish.

Quote:> When I install it, it gets to the welcome screen and then