Money 2004 - Net Worth over Time report not loading

Money 2004 - Net Worth over Time report not loading

Post by . » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:36:18

Hi,

I'm using Money 2004 and recently, my net worth over time reports don't
load anymore.  It used to work fine, but now the graph never loads.  I
can still use the program when this happens, so it isn't a total killer
yet.  Is there a way to fix the problem?

Thanks very much!

Money 2004 - Net Worth over Time report not loading

Post by . » Thu, 20 Apr 2006 11:48:56

Well, I fixed the problem.  I had to change the "Level of Detail" on
the "Net Worth" report to show "Accounts" rather than "Account Types".
After making that change, I could show the "Net Worth over Time" report
with "Level of Detail" set to "Account Types".

I'm not sure that this makes any sense whatsoever seeing as these are
two completely separate (though conceptually related) reports.  But it
worked.

Thanks.