Net Worth Over Time Report doesn't show bar chart

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:35:50

>I just upgraded from Money 2000 to the Canadian version on Money 2006
>Standard and the  Net Worth Over Time Report doesn't work properly. It will
>only show as a report. Options to change to a bar chart are greyed out.

>The first half dozen times I tried the report it showed the months but there
>was no data on the report. After trying various combinations of Level of
>Detail and Display As it now shows the data in a report format.

>The Net Worth Over Time bar chart was about the only thing my wife ever
>looked at. If the bars kept getting higher towards the right all was good. If
>not, she would want to "help" in my spending decisions.

>Any ideas how to get the bar graph back?

I think you are saying that on the Net worth over time chart you get
a report. Pressing Customize->Reset does not help. That on the Chart
tab, all choices except Report are grayed-out. That on the left
column there is not a ChangeView that lets you choose Bar or Line.

Is that right?

Net Worth Over Time Report doesn't show bar chart

Post by John » Sat, 18 Feb 2006 06:55:30

That is correct except that I cannot press Customize->Reset. The Reset button
is greyed out.

Well, after trying that I went to Change Report Settings and clicked Reset
Reports. The bar chart works now and the Customize->Reset works as well. My
Favourites are gone but I can re-create them.

Thanks. Your answer solved it.