Stock ticker symbol change

Post by Rod Savar » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:34:12

One of my investments just changed their NASDAQ symbol on Dec 18.  (WATR to
TTEK.)  Money still lists it as WATR and I can't figure out how to have it
change to TTEK.  Is it supposed to do this automatically?

BTW, I'm running Money 2000.

--
Rod Savard - Senior Network Administrator
SCM Consultants, Inc. - Kennewick, Washington, USA

Stock ticker symbol change

Post by Tag Ma » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 03:50:56

The symbol needs to be changed manually from the details screen for the
specific investment.

> One of my investments just changed their NASDAQ symbol on Dec 18.  (WATR
> TTEK.)  Money still lists it as WATR and I can't figure out how to have it
> change to TTEK.  Is it supposed to do this automatically?

> BTW, I'm running Money 2000.

> --
> Rod Savard - Senior Network Administrator
> SCM Consultants, Inc. - Kennewick, Washington, USA

Stock ticker symbol change

Post by Vadim Rap » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 04:06:37

does anybody know a site where these historical ticker changes, removals
from market, etc. would be conveniently stored/searched? I haven't found
anything better than SEC, which is far from handy...

Vadim

> One of my investments just changed their NASDAQ symbol on Dec 18.  (WATR
> TTEK.)  Money still lists it as WATR and I can't figure out how to have it
> change to TTEK.  Is it supposed to do this automatically?

> BTW, I'm running Money 2000.

> --
> Rod Savard - Senior Network Administrator
> SCM Consultants, Inc. - Kennewick, Washington, USA

Stock ticker symbol change

Post by Rod Savar » Thu, 21 Dec 2000 05:50:57

Thanks; I must have missed the details screen when I was looking for a way
to change it.

--
Rod Savard - Senior Network Administrator
SCM Consultants, Inc. - Kennewick, Washington, USA

Stock ticker symbol change

Right; see Microsoft Knowledge Base article Q138319 for details.