Schwab Online statements 2 days old??

Post by Herb Meyerowit » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I have noticed that after I d/l the online statements from Charles Schwab,
the AS OF Date always says
2 days ago. For instance I got statements tonight, the the As of date says
9/27/99.
I spoke to Schwab support, and they had no idea why it would be 2 days old.
Has anyone else exerienced this?
Thanks
herb

Schwab Online statements 2 days old??

Post by Gary M. Bros » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Herb--no, mine are always the previous day's activity.  Gary

Quote:> I have noticed that after I d/l the online statements from Charles Schwab,
> the AS OF Date always says
> 2 days ago. For instance I got statements tonight, the the As of date says
> 9/27/99.
> I spoke to Schwab support, and they had no idea why it would be 2 days
old.
> Has anyone else exerienced this?
> Thanks
> herb

Schwab Online statements 2 days old??

Post by Herb Meyerowit » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

That is very weird...... It seems like it is Schab, but I somehow think it
is Money.......
I'll keep trying and see if it gets any better!
thanks
herb

> Herb--no, mine are always the previous day's activity.  Gary

> > I have noticed that after I d/l the online statements from Charles
Schwab,
> > the AS OF Date always says
> > 2 days ago. For instance I got statements tonight, the the As of date
says
> > 9/27/99.
> > I spoke to Schwab support, and they had no idea why it would be 2 days
> old.
> > Has anyone else exerienced this?
> > Thanks
> > herb

Schwab Online statements 2 days old??

Post by Bruce Chastai » Sat, 02 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> That is very weird...... It seems like it is Schab, but I somehow think it
> is Money.......
> I'll keep trying and see if it gets any better!
> thanks

Fidelity is always at least one day behind too.  Even more under some
circumstances like a 3 day holiday weekend.

Bruce.

1. Charles Schwab Setup Online Statements

I have Money 98 running on NT 4.0 SP 3.  Everything seems to be fine except
I can not setup Charles Schwab for online statements.  I first set up my
Charles Schwab account, downloaded and installed OFX, called Schwab and got
my password, restarted Money 98 and proceeded to setup online service.

Each time I enter my password and then connect I get the message
"There was a problem retrieving the Online Services setup files.  You can
try to connect again or calcel online setup."  After resetting my password,
Charles Schwab says it is a MS Money problem.  I am on the Internet all the
time and have no problems connecting.  Quotes from Microsoft Investor work
fine.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Ryland

Ryland Scott

2. Epson 750 parallel intallation question

3. Very old transactions when balancing an online statement

4. Atari St Software

5. How do I delete old transactions from my on-line statement?

6. Need list of available fonts for matlab

7. How do I remove old, old, old stock prices from investment summary on page 1??

8. This is a test?!?!

9. M2K and Schwab - did Schwab change download formats?

10. good old days never gone ...

11. Download Statement from Schwab

12. can't download statement from Schwab

13. Cant seem to download Schwab Statement