Money 2000 and paying bills on-line.

Post by Rod Falang » Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I've got Microsoft Money 2000 Deluxe.  I believe it has the ability to help
me pay bills on-line, but I've never used it.

The bank we use for our checking account is Wells Fargo.  I think it also
has the ability to help us pay bills on-line, but again, I've never used it.

What I would like to know is, if I were to use the features that MS Money
2000 provides to pay bills on-line, does it work with our bank's on-line
software, to pay our bills, or what?

Bottom line, how's all of this stuff work?!  And how much does it cost?

Rod

Money 2000 and paying bills on-line.

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:00

My understanding is that Money works well with Wells.  Full details on their
product here:  http://www.wellsfargo.com/per/services/faq/msmoney/

--
I do not work for Microsoft.

Quote:> I've got Microsoft Money 2000 Deluxe.  I believe it has the ability to
help
> me pay bills on-line, but I've never used it.

> The bank we use for our checking account is Wells Fargo.  I think it also
> has the ability to help us pay bills on-line, but again, I've never used
it.

> What I would like to know is, if I were to use the features that MS Money
> 2000 provides to pay bills on-line, does it work with our bank's on-line
> software, to pay our bills, or what?

> Bottom line, how's all of this stuff work?!  And how much does it cost?

> Rod

Money 2000 and paying bills on-line.

Post by Rod Falang » Fri, 30 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Thank you very much, Richard!

Rod

> My understanding is that Money works well with Wells.  Full details on
their
> product here:  http://www.wellsfargo.com/per/services/faq/msmoney/

> --
> I do not work for Microsoft.

> > I've got Microsoft Money 2000 Deluxe.  I believe it has the ability to
> help
> > me pay bills on-line, but I've never used it.

> > The bank we use for our checking account is Wells Fargo.  I think it
also
> > has the ability to help us pay bills on-line, but again, I've never used
> it.

> > What I would like to know is, if I were to use the features that MS
Money
> > 2000 provides to pay bills on-line, does it work with our bank's on-line
> > software, to pay our bills, or what?

> > Bottom line, how's all of this stuff work?!  And how much does it cost?

> > Rod

1. On-line bank that works with Money's download and bill pay

I'm interested in joining the "net banking" revolution.   I currently use a
standard brick and mortar institution (First Union) and have been using
direct statements and bill pay with Ms Money for 3 years now.  Does anyone
know of a "net" bank that integrates well with ms money?   Most of the "net"
banks I have seen use proprietary bill pay software that must be used
on-line (yuck).  Also, it doesn't seem like many offer direct statements.
The best I've seen is downloading QIF files, which is a cumbersome task.

Any help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

jl

2. Automatic Insertion and Plextor ? How ?

3. On-line Banking & Bill Paying: Quicken 6.0 vs Money 97

4. Preprocessor hates sizeof

5. On-line Bill Pay - Changing from Checkfree to MSN

6. MRTG - getting started

7. NO DISCOVER ON-LINE SERVICES IN MONEY 2000!!!!!

8. Payee Rules Manager

9. Lost On-Line billing w/ Money '98

10. On-Line Bill Payment Problems with Money 4.0

11. Get Paid to Shop On-Line$$$$

12. APay option is not available for on-line bill payments

13. On-line bill payment question...