Synchronizing Mutual Funds

Post by rd2d » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:42:01

For a few months I use MNY 2006 Deluxe US and have several accounts of funds
opened in Spain, nevertheless I do not manage to synchronize his valuation or
the historical of prices. Always it says that there is not the historical
information.
Is there a solution?

1. Mutual funds merging with other mutual funds

In Money 2000 Deluxe, how do you record when a mutual fund
company combines with another mutual fund?  I had 200
shares of fund a, which was combined with fund b, and I
ended up with 300 shares of fund b.  However, there is no
exchange available in the investment options for mutual
funds.

2. Questions on ADF

3. are cash mutual funds cash or mutual funds?

4. Newbie wants help w/520ST

5. Recording a consolidation fund transaction in a mutual fund.

6. Master Boot Record Changed

7. M2004: Can a money market fund be changed to regular mutual fund?

8. To Do List Application needed

9. Mutual fund asset allcoation

10. Online Updates - Mutual Funds

11. How to change asset class of mutual fund investment?

12. 401K Mutual Fund Manual Price Updates

13. Changing between share classes for Vanguard Mutual Funds