Exporting/Importing Stock Prices

Post by Bill Net » Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Per:
I don't think there's a way.  As far as I can tell the only way Money
updates Stock prices is by manually entering an update, entering a buy or
sell, or using on-line quotes.  There's no way to export or import stock
prices directly.

--
Bill Neth
Microsoft MVP Candidate

Quote:> My friend and I each have our own Money files and do not wish to merger
> them.  Is there a way that one of us can export our stock prices so that
> the other does not need to rekey them (we own many of the same stocks
> and mutual funds)?

1. Export/import stock price from/to Money

I used Money 2003 in Taiwan (not USA). The stock is not USA stock,
so I don't use the on-line update stock price.
Is there any method to export/import  my stock price ?
Even write a program to do that, it's OK for me.

Thanks.

2. Comcast IMAP

3. export/import stock price from/to Money

4. ur morons!

5. Import/Export of stock prices ???

6. Oracle on RAID storage

7. Export/Import security prices from Money99 to Money04

8. Diab C++ problems with __vector_init

9. Displaying ACTUAL stock purchase prices not AVERAGE stock prices.

10. Import stock prices

11. Importing Stock Price Updates