I cannot convert quicken to msmoney99

Post by natje » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

I am having an extremely difficult time converting my quicken 99 files to
money 99 files.  I can't seem to find the right file extensions or when I
do, I cannot get them to convert.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot convert quicken to msmoney99

Post by Kimberly Smith, MV » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Money 99 was released prior to Quicken 99, and Money's Quicken converter was
only for versions through Quicken 98, since Intuit changed their file format
with Quicken 99. You have two options at this point:

1) You can export your Quicken accounts to QIF files and import them into a
new Money file, or

2) Upgrade to Money 2000. It will convert your Quicken 99 file.

--
Regards,
Kim Smith

I will no longer respond to direct email unless I have requested it.
Please post to the newsgroups so that others may benefit from your
questions.

The MVP program does not constitute employment or contractual obligation
with Microsoft Corporation.

> I am having an extremely difficult time converting my quicken 99 files to
> money 99 files.  I can't seem to find the right file extensions or when I
> do, I cannot get them to convert.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

I cannot convert quicken to msmoney99

Post by David Huffma » Thu, 07 Oct 1999 04:00:00

What about Quicken 2000 - I'm using Money 2000 and want to convert but the
converter doesn't deal with Quicken 2000!!!

> Money 99 was released prior to Quicken 99, and Money's Quicken converter
was
> only for versions through Quicken 98, since Intuit changed their file
format
> with Quicken 99. You have two options at this point:

> 1) You can export your Quicken accounts to QIF files and import them into
> new Money file, or

> 2) Upgrade to Money 2000. It will convert your Quicken 99 file.

> --
> Regards,
> Kim Smith
> Microsoft MVP IMU - Money/Investor

> I will no longer respond to direct email unless I have requested it.
> Please post to the newsgroups so that others may benefit from your
> questions.

> The MVP program does not constitute employment or contractual obligation
> with Microsoft Corporation.

> > I am having an extremely difficult time converting my quicken 99 files
> > money 99 files.  I can't seem to find the right file extensions or when
> > do, I cannot get them to convert.  Any tips would be greatly
appreciated.

I cannot convert quicken to msmoney99

Post by Kimberly Smith, MV » Fri, 08 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Same circumstances, I'm afraid. Option #1 in my previous post is the only
method you will be able to use to convert Quicken 2000 to Money 2000 at this
time.