Copying files to laptop...

Post by Kevin C. Reine » Mon, 14 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know if Microsoft Money supports an easy way to copy my current
files to my laptop so I can check my accounts, etc when I am traveling?  It
would be real convenient.  Thanks for any help anyone can offer.
--
Kevin :-)

Copying files to laptop...

Post by Kimberly Smith, MV » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi Kevin,

The following is from the Microsoft Knowledge Base.  Below is the URL for
the article
        http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q135/2/72.htm

1. Q. How do I transfer my Money file between two computers?

   A. File management is controlled by Windows Explorer. You need to copy
your               data file with the .mny extension to a floppy disk to
use the file with another        computer.

       For more information about how to perform this task in Windows 95,
see your              Windows printed documentation or Online Help.

       For additional information about how to use the Windows 95 Briefcase
to               transport files between computers, order the article
Q135054 from the Microsoft        Money FastTips Catalog.

Hope this helps.
--
Regards,
Kim Smith, MS-MVP

** Suggestions/Wishes:
    http://www.microsoft.com/support/feedback/mswish.htm
** Microsoft Knowledge Base:
    http://www.microsoft.com/kb
** Microsoft Money Home Pages:
    http://www.microsoft.com/moneyzone
    http://www.microsoft.com/MSMoneySupport/

Quote:> Does anyone know if Microsoft Money supports an easy way to copy my