banks and debtors databanks

Post by Richar » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 05:30:40

Are there websites where banks around the world store debtors and the
debtors of there clients? I know that banks have such a
system(website/databank) where they store debtors. Clients of those
banks can ask by these banks for a search instruction(s) to check there
clients world wide. How can I access such a Databank or what is de web
address such a website ?

Many thanks

Richard

1. customizable invoices and debtors

Hi
I've got Money '98 and am pretty happy with it. Even considering it came
without manuals on a new machine I bought.

I would like to truly customize the invoices - the layout on may page
doesnt sit properly and even with "header" selected it actually runs
into my header on my letter head - (largely because we use A4 paper here
down under).

Also how do I get it to track my debtors once if invoiced them ???

Cheers

please reply via e-mail

andy

--

http://www.radioatwork.com.au

2. Size wise - Vx or Visor

3. FYI - Bank of America online banking changes

4. POP3 clients (Do they exist????)

5. M2006 Online Bill Pay: Bank of America (CA) and ETrade Bank

6. Network computer

7. Compass Bank in Alabama vs other online banks

8. Searching for IFS Information

9. Bug: MM05 online banking - can't use two logins at one bank

10. Download bank bank payee does not show same in register

11. Canadian Banks- Scotia Bank

12. Online Banking: I picked the wrong bank

13. Money 2004 -- Online Banking w/ Bank of America