Plug Ins for MS Money?

Post by Alex » Mon, 12 Jan 2004 05:17:22

Hello,

Can I create plug-ins for MS Money like one can do for IE using Visual
Studio? For example, I would like to add a simulation algorithm. Is there a
way to add own 'tables' in mny-files?

It would be great to get some technical details because even being MSDN
Universal subscriber I could not find any references in MSDN.

Thanks.

Plug Ins for MS Money?

Post by Dick Watso » Mon, 12 Jan 2004 09:23:32

See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q10.

Quote:> Can I create plug-ins for MS Money like one can do for IE using Visual