Wrong date when doing Common withdrawals

Wrong date when doing Common withdrawals

Post by T. Buc » Sat, 21 Dec 2002 23:18:36

Since I upgraded to Money 2003 (from Money 98) I have had
problems with the date when entering common deposits or
common withdrawals in the register.  When in the check
register I click on Common Withdrawals then Upcoming
Bills.  This brings up a list of some upcoming bills like
it should.  Beside each bill is the date the bill is next
due.  This is all as it should be, the problem is that
when I choose a bill and it fills in the register, it
fills the date from a couple months ago (It looks like it
is around the same date I upgraded).  It does this with
all bills and all deposits.

Any ideas??

T. Buck.

Wrong date when doing Common withdrawals

Post by PatManU » Tue, 14 Jan 2003 15:38:05

I have the same problem. It started when I upgraded to Money 2002, and
it still exists after upgrading to Money 2003. Perhaps they will fix
it in Money 2004?

> Since I upgraded to Money 2003 (from Money 98) I have had
> problems with the date when entering common deposits or
> common withdrawals in the register.  When in the check
> register I click on Common Withdrawals then Upcoming
> Bills.  This brings up a list of some upcoming bills like
> it should.  Beside each bill is the date the bill is next
> due.  This is all as it should be, the problem is that
> when I choose a bill and it fills in the register, it
> fills the date from a couple months ago (It looks like it
> is around the same date I upgraded).  It does this with
> all bills and all deposits.

> Any ideas??

> T. Buck.

1. Dates for common withdrawals

This is more of an annoyance, when I select common w/d
(or deposits), then recurring transaction, and pick the
next transaction, the date changes.

For instance, the mortgage payment I made for 5/1 (it
says 5/1 right next to it), when I click on it, it says
4/1 in the transaction window.

It seems to always go back to the last due payment,
though I made it already.

What's the deal?

Thanks Bryan

2. TCP/IP 1.2 problems ,LaMail & Telnet

3. Money 2003: Common Withdrawal Date Issue

4. C= Mouse Switch (NEEDED)

5. Money 2002 - Common Withdrawals / Upcoming Bills

6. Best Electronics Catalog

7. Common withdrawals incorrect amount

8. Online banking and Common Withdrawals

9. Creating additional "Common Withdrawal" options?

10. Money 2002: Incorrect "Common Withdrawal" Month

11. GPF in Money 2k using "Common Withdrawals"

12. EPays - same due date, different withdrawal date