Drop Down Boxes

Post by Roy Colso » Mon, 20 Sep 1999 04:00:00

In MK2 is there any way to delete items from the drop down box. I am
referring specifically to investments which lists investments that are no
longer applicable. Over a period of time this list will grow to a point that
it will be difficult to work with.

1. Deleting 'old' stocks from drop down box??

hello everyone.  Does anyone know how I can delete 'old' stocks that
are listed in the drop down box when I record a purchase?  For example
if I was working with stocks in my 'investments to watch' that I don't
need anymore... Can I delete these 'old' entries?
thanks in advance...

2. qnx, linux and windows 2000?

3. Removing Investments from drop down box.

4. Current Time

5. How To Delete Investments in Drop Down Box?

6. FS: Syquest 270 Mb

7. drop down payee box is empty

8. Does TrapWeaver Work?

9. Payee List Drop-down Box Empty Feb 29, 2004? READ THIS

10. Portfolio Manager Drop Down Menu for Calendar

11. Epay drop down arrow

12. Drop down Cat list gone in '06?

13. Payee Drop Down List