MS Money for Palm OS

Post by Ian McCulloc » Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:36:18

Hi there

Is Money 2002 available for the Palm OS?

Any resources/links would be appreciated

Thanks

Ian

MS Money for Palm OS

Post by Mick » Thu, 08 Jan 2004 00:41:24

Ian,

I have looked into various Palm OS finacial softwares.
None would sync both ways, either with Quicken or Money
except for one.  It's called Ultrasoft and can be found at
http://www.ultrasoft.com/

It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to input
data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Palm and syncs
correctly.  I have been very happy with it's service.

Mick

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi there

>Is Money 2002 available for the Palm OS?

>Any resources/links would be appreciated

>Thanks

>Ian

>.

MS Money for Palm OS

Post by Ian McCulloc » Thu, 08 Jan 2004 00:50:24

Mick

Any version of Money?  2002?

Quote:> Ian,

> I have looked into various Palm OS finacial softwares.
> None would sync both ways, either with Quicken or Money
> except for one.  It's called Ultrasoft and can be found at
> http://www.ultrasoft.com/

> It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to input
> data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Palm and syncs
> correctly.  I have been very happy with it's service.

> Mick

MS Money for Palm OS

Post by Ian McCulloc » Thu, 08 Jan 2004 01:09:29

It does - I looked on the website

Quote:> Ian,

> I have looked into various Palm OS finacial softwares.
> None would sync both ways, either with Quicken or Money
> except for one.  It's called Ultrasoft and can be found at
> http://www.ultrasoft.com/

> It syncs with Money (not Quicken) and allows me to input
> data either into Money or Ultrasoft on my Palm and syncs
> correctly.  I have been very happy with it's service.

> Mick

MS Money for Palm OS

Post by Mick » Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:57:22

Ian,

I was using MS Money 2002 when I had it.  I'm sure it
will work with what you have.  I took the following from
their web site:
The setup program will detect which version of Microsoft?
Money is present on your desktop computer, and
automatically install the correct version of Ultrasoft
Money.

Mick