Connecting to Barclays Bank

Post by cableo » Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to connectto Barclays Bank with Money 98, when the connection is
made and the data begins the transfer the data the modem disconnects.

It gets to the point where it asks me to choose the account to downlaod the
infprmation to, and then disconnects with no data having been transfered.
When i attempt to log up to their server again, i get anerror message that a
previous online transacton had not completed properly, which stops me
logging up again.

Has anyone else overcome this with Barclays PC Banking

Paul

Connecting to Barclays Bank

Post by Kimberly Smith, MV » Fri, 01 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Please see reply to your first post.

--
Regards,
Kim Smith

I will no longer respond to direct email unless I have requested it.
Please post to the newsgroups so that others may benefit from your
questions.

The MVP program does not constitute employment or contractual obligation
with Microsoft Corporation.

Quote:> Can anyone help me?