How do I correct wrong statement date?

Post by Tim Trebesc » Tue, 10 Apr 2001 05:37:09

Hi,
I am using Money 2001

I entered a 12/31/01 statement date in my 401K tracking center and now I am
unable to enter information with a date of less than 2002.  I have not been
able to find how to change the date or delete the 12/31/01 transaction.
Any suggestions?

Tim

1. Wrong date when doing Common withdrawals

Since I upgraded to Money 2003 (from Money 98) I have had
problems with the date when entering common deposits or
common withdrawals in the register.  When in the check
register I click on Common Withdrawals then Upcoming
Bills.  This brings up a list of some upcoming bills like
it should.  Beside each bill is the date the bill is next
due.  This is all as it should be, the problem is that
when I choose a bill and it fills in the register, it
fills the date from a couple months ago (It looks like it
is around the same date I upgraded).  It does this with
all bills and all deposits.

Any ideas??

T. Buck.

2. not recieving midi in

3. Entered wrong 401k statement date

4. String operations very slow in V2.5

5. Importing a QIF Statement into Money 99 gets the dates wrong.

6. Creat and populate an HTML template using XSL, it works but not good. Need help.

7. Wrong Date/Wrong amount

8. Exchange and Web Hosting

9. Netbank download statement Error End Date before Start Date

10. How to autofill today's date as the Statement date for acct balancing in M2k1?

11. Correcting - Down Load to Wrong Account

12. How to correct wrong investment type in Money2004

13. wrong quote prices/correct quote changes?