Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by Mick » Sun, 24 Dec 2000 09:54:38

Anyone knows a site or how to set up the Canadian tax proportion in the
tax menu options with M2001 Deluxe?

--
Mick.
(please remove xx from email address to reply. thx)

Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by Kimberly Smi » Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:23:44

Hi Mick,

Money 2001 Deluxe does not have Canadian features available. The Standard
version does however.

Regards,
Kim Smith
Microsoft Technical Support

Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by Isaac Citro » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:44:55

I beg to differ.  There are a couple of Canadian-related notions in Money
2001 Canadian Edition, but a number of times already I have received a
message stating that a certain feature is not supported in the Canadian
Edition.  The tax functions and features are a prime example of this.

I examined Quicken 2001, and it is fully Canadianized.

Isaac Citrom

Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by rick camero » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:37:35

Hi, Kim

To put it the other way around, Canadian Money 2001 only comes in a Standard
version, right?

Does this mean Microsoft has no plans to produce a Canadian Deluxe version
of Money? Will Canadian features be rolled into the US version of Money?

Thanks!

- rick cameron

Quote:> Hi Mick,

> Money 2001 Deluxe does not have Canadian features available. The Standard
> version does however.

> Regards,
> Kim Smith
> Microsoft Technical Support

Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by Michael Gordon - MV » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:52:01

My understanding is that there is no separate Canadian edition for 2001 and
that Canadian features are currently available in 2001 Standard (US), but
not 2001 Deluxe (US).

--

Michael Gordon
MVP - Office

> Hi, Kim

> To put it the other way around, Canadian Money 2001 only comes in a
Standard
> version, right?

> Does this mean Microsoft has no plans to produce a Canadian Deluxe version
> of Money? Will Canadian features be rolled into the US version of Money?

> Thanks!

> - rick cameron

> > Hi Mick,

> > Money 2001 Deluxe does not have Canadian features available. The
Standard
> > version does however.

> > Regards,
> > Kim Smith
> > Microsoft Technical Support

Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by rick camero » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 16:32:04

Thanks for the reply, Michael.

There is a Canadian version of Money Standard on the shelves here - but
perhaps it's the same as the US Standard version, preconfigured with
Canadian $$ as the default currency  ;^)

- rick

Quote:> My understanding is that there is no separate Canadian edition for 2001
and
> that Canadian features are currently available in 2001 Standard (US), but
> not 2001 Deluxe (US).

> --

> Michael Gordon
> MVP - Office

Canadian Tax settings for M2001 Deluxe.

Post by Michael Gordon - MV » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 21:34:57

Is it 2001? If so, then I think you're right.

--

Michael Gordon
MVP - Office

"rick cameron" <rick.cameron at tee ee el you ess dot en ee tee> wrote in

> Thanks for the reply, Michael.

> There is a Canadian version of Money Standard on the shelves here - but
> perhaps it's the same as the US Standard version, preconfigured with
> Canadian $$ as the default currency  ;^)

> - rick

> > My understanding is that there is no separate Canadian edition for 2001
> and
> > that Canadian features are currently available in 2001 Standard (US),
but
> > not 2001 Deluxe (US).

> > --

> > Michael Gordon
> > MVP - Office

1. M2001 Deluxe to M2004 Deluxe

Try running salv.exe with M2001 loaded. This may sort out your file if there
is a corruption.

Re qif export/import, when asked which file to import, use Ctrl+click to
select them all. This avoids the transfers duplication problem.
Might be quicker to try this first rather than reloading M2001.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

 Hints/Tips
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
 UK Wishes/Suggestions

2. RFC 1695 SNMPv2 -> SNMPv1

3. Different versions of M2001 and US vs Canadian versions

4. Everbest's ZyXEL trade-in programme

5. About the Tax Estimator in M2001

6. Shared library in 68K

7. M2001 Estimated Taxes - Missing Something?

8. m2001 deluxe & business and pocket pc money

9. m2001 deluxe "swflash.ocx" crash

10. Converting Money to the Canadian settings

11. Money 2004 unable to change to Canadian settings

12. Canadian settings