Changing Stock Ticker Symbols

Post by srazoo » Tue, 23 Aug 2005 22:19:18

Is there any way to change the ticker symbol for a stock or mutual fund
without having to create a whole new investment?

Changing Stock Ticker Symbols

Post by Dick Watso » Wed, 24 Aug 2005 00:05:52

Yes.

Go to the details for the investment--there are many ways to do this--and
edit the symbol.

Quote:> Is there any way to change the ticker symbol for a stock or mutual fund
> without having to create a whole new investment?

1. Stock ticker symbol change

One of my investments just changed their NASDAQ symbol on Dec 18.  (WATR to
TTEK.)  Money still lists it as WATR and I can't figure out how to have it
change to TTEK.  Is it supposed to do this automatically?

BTW, I'm running Money 2000.

--
Rod Savard - Senior Network Administrator
SCM Consultants, Inc. - Kennewick, Washington, USA

2. Upgrade from Money98 to Money99??

3. Changing Ticker Symbol

4. Windows Messaging and internet mail

5. Your Portfolio change $ and %, duplicated ticker symbols

6. ANNOUNCE: New concept of text editor

7. Old Stock ticker symbols need 2B deleted

8. Money has the wrong stock ticker symbol

9. "Ghost" stock ticker symbol

10. Change Stock Symbol in Stock Options Account

11. Delete stock symbol or reuse stock symbol

12. Money 2001 - Stock symbol changes, continuity lost