Merge credit card accounts?

Post by Mart » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 07:28:41

Money 2006. How can I merge two credit card accounts. When I use merge accounts, the only choice I have is to merge my pay pal account with an existing bank account. My problem is this I have a Sears credit card account that I have entered manually for several years. It has a record of all my purchases. When I set up money on line for searscard, it just shows the last month purchases. I would like to get all my old information into the new account. Thanks for any help.

Merge credit card accounts?

Post by Remove ABCD from Email address to repl » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:50:43

Why don't you delete the new account that only shows one month and then go
to accounts\manage online accounts and setup online service for the account
that has all the information.

--

Neil