Track S&P 500 vs. my Portfolio?

Post by Wily Lia » Fri, 04 Feb 2005 02:33:10

Just upgraded to Money2005 - I would like to track the performance of my
Portfolio in %Total Return - YTD vs. the S&P 500 Index.  I set up an
"Investments to Watch" account, added the Index to it ($SPX.X) - but, while
it tracks the price of the index, it doesn't give any % - just an "N/A" under
that field.  Mind, I have the number of shares owned as 0 - so that it
doesn't throw off my account totals.  Is there a way to do this?

Also - if anyone's still reading:  When I go to "Investments" home - the
totals for my Portfolio make no sense?  My accounts are correct, and the
amount in each account is correct, but the total at the bottom is off by over
1000!  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wily