Net Worth Report over time incorrect

Post by Ldaniel » Sun, 26 May 2002 13:55:55

We have been tracking our Net Worth Report over time in
Money 2002.  All of a suddent there is a discrepancy in
what the Net Worth report shows and what the Net Worth
Report over time shows as the maximum Net Worth we
achieved for the month.  Net Worth Report over time is
more than $30,000 over what the Net Worth report shows and
if I go back on the daily Net Worth reports it never
approaches what the Net Worth Report over time shows.

Any one have any idea why this happens and what can be
done to correct it?

Thanks,

Post by Cal Learn » Sun, 26 May 2002 14:10:48

>We have been tracking our Net Worth Report over time in
>Money 2002.  All of a suddent there is a discrepancy in
>what the Net Worth report shows and what the Net Worth
>Report over time shows as the maximum Net Worth we
>achieved for the month.  Net Worth Report over time is
>more than $30,000 over what the Net Worth report shows and
>if I go back on the daily Net Worth reports it never
>approaches what the Net Worth Report over time shows.

>Any one have any idea why this happens and what can be
>done to correct it?

Some things where there is a disagreement can be cured by starting
Money with Start->Run and entering "msmoney -s", without the quotes,
into the box. It may not be your cure, but it is worth a try.