How can I enter a "stock buy-out" transaction ....

How can I enter a "stock buy-out" transaction ....

Post by Kim G » Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:07:50

... in my Investment Account?

I had 50 shares of Company X in my Investment Account.
Company X was bought by Company Y.
As a shareholder, Company Y gave me 50*1.5245 shares of
Company Y stock on the day the deal closed.

I want to reflect the new investment and # of shares in
my account. No Capital gains should be generated by this.

Any suggestions?

1. Does 2006 Premium support "Sell Short" and "Buy to Cover" stock tr

I am an active trader with accounts at Etrade.  I have quite a few short
sells and covers that I can not find anything that will generate a schedule D
with my trade export.

Can Money 2006 Premium interface with Etrade and understand my short sells
and covers?  Can I then use Taxcut to get this information from Money 2006 to
generate my Schedule D?

I really don't want to match all these trade by hand.

Thanks.

2. Start your week off with a smile!

3. How to : Enter transactions for "Exersise of my stock CALL Option"

4. $$ReturnAuthenticationFailure

5. ~"~"" FREE web based business ~"~""

6. SQL

7. "^~"" FREE - STATE OF THE ART ADVERTISING "^~""

8. Sales Manager Needed

9. Money 97--Changing a "Stock" to a "Mutual Fund"

10. Bank Reverses the "Transaction Type" and "Description" Fields

11. " model" Budget changes "actual" scheduled transactions

12. How do I "void" an "epay" transaction?

13. Backward entries result from "Enter into "Register"