stock and mutual fund symbols

Post by Tom Bracke » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:38:19

Money doesn''t let me use same symbol twice.  If I have,
say, Janus Fund (JANSX) in 2 different accounts, I can't
use its symbol twice, so I can't get online update to both
accounts.

stock and mutual fund symbols

Post by Cal Learner-- M » Sun, 12 Jan 2003 03:23:35

Quote:>Money doesn''t let me use same symbol twice.  If I have,
>say, Janus Fund (JANSX) in 2 different accounts, I can't
>use its symbol twice, so I can't get online update to both
>accounts.

|You got a message that a symbol is already in use?  Create a
|security only once. Thereafter choose it from the drop-down list.

1. Mutual Fund Stock Symbol repeats

I've got a normal account with a certain mutual fund, and
another Roth IRA account with the same fund.  Money won't
let me have the same stock symbol for each, only one.  So
I have to manually update the price of the other.  Any
help?  Thanks

2. NDPS upgrade

3. Mutual Fund, Problems w/ Stock Symbol

4. EPS Resource Center

5. Mutual funds merging with other mutual funds

6. emacs - gdb

7. are cash mutual funds cash or mutual funds?

8. WTB:External High Density Flppy Disk Drive for A2000

9. Delete stock symbol or reuse stock symbol

10. Mutual Funds and symbols

11. mutual fund symbols

12. Mutual funds and symbols

13. Error adding symbol to mutual fund