My Financial Institution

Post by Nathan Widmye » Tue, 17 Feb 2004 06:25:53

I use the *ia Credit Union (www.vacu.org) but it's not listed in the
financial institutions page.  Is there a close approximate bank I can try,
or how can my bank get listed so I can use this to plan my finances?
Thanks, Nathan.

My Financial Institution

Post by Retired Coal Mine » Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:25:18

For a financial instution to get listed requires a bank to contact
Microsoft and go through a cetification process, depending on what type
  of services offered, and what services they wish to be listed as
offering.  I'm sure there are legal/contractual agreements to be signed,
etc.

If your bank is not on the list they may offer a simply manual
download/manual statement import feature via their website, ... but
since there's no mention of this at www.vacu.org, I don't think they
offer anythong at all to interfact with Money.  It won't hurt to call
and ask.

> I use the *ia Credit Union (www.vacu.org) but it's not listed in the
> financial institutions page.  Is there a close approximate bank I can try,
> or how can my bank get listed so I can use this to plan my finances?
> Thanks, Nathan.

1. Cannot set up online services for multiple accounts in the same financial institution

Hi
I am using microsoft money 2004. My spouse and I hold different
accounts at the same financial institutions. We want to set up online
services so that each of our accounts get downloaded automatically.
However, MS money online services manager allows only one login ID per
financial instution. Is there a workaround?
Is this feature available in later versions of microsoft money.

2. Migrating SBS200 CAL's to new server hardware

3. Change Financial Institution

4. Problems getting OS/2 to recognize my math co

5. Updating Financial Institutions for Money 2004

6. Cells and bytes, and FRF8 question!

7. transfering roth IRA accts to different financial institution

8. 3C509BTP in a 486

9. Bill Pay and Financial Institution

10. multiple credit cards at one financial institution

11. How do I reset corrupted financial institution within money file?

12. problem with financial institution

13. Multiple accounts at a single financial institution