On line statements in Money2005

Post by Bob » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 10:10:34

I recently upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2005.

Money 2003 had a feature that showed under the accounts list page called
"get online statements" which I could use to download activity from my bank
re cleared transactions, etc.  I don't find a similar feature in Money 2005.
Would someone please point me to where in Money2005 I should go to get
online statements or download bank activity?

- Bob

On line statements in Money2005

Post by Dick Watso » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 16:53:52

Internet Updates in the Tools menu?!?

Quote:>I recently upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2005.

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 04:18:06

>I recently upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2005.

>Money 2003 had a feature that showed under the accounts list page called
>"get online statements" which I could use to download activity from my bank
>re cleared transactions, etc.  I don't find a similar feature in Money 2005.
>Would someone please point me to where in Money2005 I should go to get
>online statements or download bank activity?

In the left column, UpdateNow.