Connecting to German Banks

Post by Raju Vaidy » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:56:48

Is it possible to access German banks using ms Money 2006 in english?
cheers

Connecting to German Banks

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Fri, 14 Jul 2006 04:41:47

Quote:>Is it possible to access German banks using ms Money 2006 in english?
>cheers

It will not be an automatic connection.

It depends on what the bank offers. Money 2006 can read
(File->Import or click on file) OFX and QIF files. There is a nice
list of conversion tools at http://xl2qif.chez-alice.fr/links_en.php

Note that QIF files can be in date MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY order.
Money uses the regional settings to interpret the incoming file.
Sometimes you might need to compensate one way or the other. OFX
dates are always in YYYYMMDD.... format, so no similar consideration
occurs.

1. Can't connect to Commerce Bank PC Banking

Using Microsoft Money 98 Standard OEM Edition, Version 6.0
I have not been able to connect to my bank Commerce Bank
to download transactions using their PC Banking product.
The internet connection is set up properly because I can
download stock info. I go to Online Banking and the only
options I have are Take a Tour and Investigate Offerings.
I click Investigate Offerings and type in the name of the
bank to search for as Commerce Bank, NA and it says it
cannot locate the server. So I cannot get any further with
Online Banking. Any suggestions?

2. Memory count problem

3. On-Line Banking will not connect to bank.

4. Not working GlobalUnlock (Was Minizing Lock and Unlock Calls in

5. German Money 5.0 and Online Banking

6. Voice quality testing on the 3810s

7. Online Banking with german version and WIndows NT 4.0

8. HSC load balancing?

9. Money97/German V. with DEGUSSA Bank (50010700)

10. money not connecting with bank

11. Connecting to banks in multiple countries

12. connecting to bank of america

13. MSM2005 no bank connect