Create a Category Group?

Post by SP » Sat, 19 Jun 2004 07:41:54

Does anyone know of a way to create a "category group"?

Create a Category Group?

Post by Cal Learner-- M » Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:37:15

>Does anyone know of a way to create a "category group"?

See FAQ available at http://umpmfaq.info/faq.html for information.

1. Creating New Category Groups

I recently purchased Money 2004 and opened my older file
in the new program. Several of my categories converted to
unassigned Category Groups. I would like to create new
Category Groups but I was unable to locate in the help
menu the information needed to do this. Can someone help
me with this? You can respond to me directly using my
email address. Thank you.

2. RISCOS Samba Server 0.07 now available

3. How do I create a new Category Group?

4. creating string matrix in MEX

5. creating new Category Group

6. 1605 and Covad SDSL Router

7. Creating new category groups

8. Voice mail for OS/2?

9. Can you create new category groups?

10. How Do I Create New Category Groups in Money 2000 Deluxe

11. how do i create/change category groups in Money 99?

12. Creating New Category Groups

13. How do I create new Category Groups ?