Importing a QIF Statement into Money 99 gets the dates wrong.

Importing a QIF Statement into Money 99 gets the dates wrong.

Post by David Morris » Mon, 02 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm trying to import a downloaded statement from my bank (Lloyds Bank
in the UK). When I import it the dates are wrong. If I look at the QIF
file I can see that the dates are in the US MM/DD/YY format rather
than the UK DD/MM/YY format.

Is this is a problem with the Money 99 import or has my back screwed
up on the formating of the file?

If I manually edit the dates into a UK format the import works fine
and all dates appear as they should do.

Dave

Importing a QIF Statement into Money 99 gets the dates wrong.

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Mon, 02 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Well, something's not right, but I don't know which one.  If you change your
regional settings to the US date format, I expect that the import will work
correctly.

--
Have a question on using Microsoft Money?  Visit the Unofficial Microsoft
Money FAQ at http://www.swizzle.com/msmoney/msmoney.htm