Money 99 Y2K? compliant

Post by Stuart Courtne » Sat, 03 Feb 2001 22:09:16

I understand that Money 99 is not Y2K ompliant.  Is this correct?  Is there
a patch available - I couldn't locate one on the Microsoft web site.

Regards,
Stuart

Money 99 Y2K? compliant

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Sat, 03 Feb 2001 23:31:08

All versions of Money are Y2K compliant, presuming the operating system they
run on is Y2K compliant.  Y2K issues related to online banking would have
been fixed with SmartConnect, so there's nothing for you do download.

--
I do not work for Microsoft.

Quote:> I understand that Money 99 is not Y2K ompliant.  Is this correct?  Is
there
> a patch available - I couldn't locate one on the Microsoft web site.

> Regards,
> Stuart

Money 99 Y2K? compliant

Post by Stuart Courtne » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 07:27:21

It's interesting that you say that all versions are Y2K compliant.  When I
asked Money 99 to archive a file, it asked for the date before which I
wanted all transactions to be removed- I entered 1/1/2001 - a dialogue box
then popped up saying that Money was archiving transactions before 1/1/01.

I then checked a loan account which still had transactions in it dating back
to 1998.

> All versions of Money are Y2K compliant, presuming the operating system
they
> run on is Y2K compliant.  Y2K issues related to online banking would have
> been fixed with SmartConnect, so there's nothing for you do download.

> --
> I do not work for Microsoft.

> > I understand that Money 99 is not Y2K ompliant.  Is this correct?  Is
> there
> > a patch available - I couldn't locate one on the Microsoft web site.

> > Regards,
> > Stuart

Money 99 Y2K? compliant

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:25:04

Not all transactions are removed when a file is archived.  Did other
non-loan, non-investment accounts archive correctly?

--
I do not work for Microsoft.

> It's interesting that you say that all versions are Y2K compliant.  When I
> asked Money 99 to archive a file, it asked for the date before which I
> wanted all transactions to be removed- I entered 1/1/2001 - a dialogue box
> then popped up saying that Money was archiving transactions before 1/1/01.

> I then checked a loan account which still had transactions in it dating
back
> to 1998.

> > All versions of Money are Y2K compliant, presuming the operating system
> they
> > run on is Y2K compliant.  Y2K issues related to online banking would
have
> > been fixed with SmartConnect, so there's nothing for you do download.

> > --
> > I do not work for Microsoft.

> > > I understand that Money 99 is not Y2K ompliant.  Is this correct?  Is
> > there
> > > a patch available - I couldn't locate one on the Microsoft web site.

> > > Regards,
> > > Stuart

Money 99 Y2K? compliant

Post by Stuart Courtne » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 14:21:27

I think loan/investment type accounts were the only kind of transaction
which I had before 1/1/2001, so maybe there's no probem after all.

> Not all transactions are removed when a file is archived.  Did other
> non-loan, non-investment accounts archive correctly?

> --
> I do not work for Microsoft.

> > It's interesting that you say that all versions are Y2K compliant.  When
> > asked Money 99 to archive a file, it asked for the date before which I
> > wanted all transactions to be removed- I entered 1/1/2001 - a dialogue
box
> > then popped up saying that Money was archiving transactions before
1/1/01.

> > I then checked a loan account which still had transactions in it dating
> back
> > to 1998.

> > > All versions of Money are Y2K compliant, presuming the operating
system
> > they
> > > run on is Y2K compliant.  Y2K issues related to online banking would
> have
> > > been fixed with SmartConnect, so there's nothing for you do download.

> > > --
> > > I do not work for Microsoft.

Is
> > > there

1. Money '98: Y2K COMPLIANT???

All versions of Money are Y2K compliant, so long as the O/S they run under
is.

--
Interested in Personal TV like ReplayTV or TiVo?  Subscribe to the Personal

in the message body.

2. missing in action

3. Money 95(v. 4.0a) Y2K Compliant?

4. TCP IP

5. Money 97 Y2k compliant?

6. how to write a program for reusing connection with threads?

7. money 3 y2k compliant?

8. vulcans.co.uk

9. Y2K Compliant?

10. Money 99 export Y2k bug?