Bank of America: Bill Pay: Processing vs Payment date

Bank of America: Bill Pay: Processing vs Payment date

Post by txmai » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 02:52:01

When you schedule a payment through the banks web site, you select an "arrive
by date".  The bank does not take the money out of your account the typical
2-5 days prior to the date you select.  Money 2006 will use the "processing
date" instead of the "payment date" as reflected on the Payment Status screen
within Money.

My question: has anyone determined a way to force Money to use the payment
date instead of the processing date in the register?

Tech support said it is the banks fault, but Quicken handled this with no
problem.

Thanks for you help,
Richard

Bank of America: Bill Pay: Processing vs Payment date

Post by Remove ABCD from Email address to repl » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:33:41

Go to Tools/online services

--

Neil

Quote:> When you schedule a payment through the banks web site, you select an
> "arrive
> by date".  The bank does not take the money out of your account the
> typical
> 2-5 days prior to the date you select.  Money 2006 will use the
> "processing
> date" instead of the "payment date" as reflected on the Payment Status
> screen
> within Money.

> My question: has anyone determined a way to force Money to use the payment
> date instead of the processing date in the register?

> Tech support said it is the banks fault, but Quicken handled this with no
> problem.

> Thanks for you help,
> Richard

Bank of America: Bill Pay: Processing vs Payment date

Post by txmai » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 23:49:02

did that, didn't work.

thanks

> Go to Tools/online services

> --

> Neil

> > When you schedule a payment through the banks web site, you select an
> > "arrive
> > by date".  The bank does not take the money out of your account the
> > typical
> > 2-5 days prior to the date you select.  Money 2006 will use the
> > "processing
> > date" instead of the "payment date" as reflected on the Payment Status
> > screen
> > within Money.

> > My question: has anyone determined a way to force Money to use the payment
> > date instead of the processing date in the register?

> > Tech support said it is the banks fault, but Quicken handled this with no
> > problem.

> > Thanks for you help,
> > Richard

1. Electronic Payments Processing Date vs. Due Date in Register

I've recently upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2006 and for some
reason, Money 2006 insists on using the processing date vs. the due
date, regardless of how the "Enter electronic payments in the register
with the processing date" is set.

I have confirmed that my bank, Wachovia, does not withdraw funds from
my account until the payee actually deposits the check, so there's no
reason for Money to be using the processing date.

It seems like a bug to me and I'm interested to know if others have the
same issue and or any way around it.

2. lex & yacc source for C-language interpreter

3. MSN Bill Pay vs. electronic payments made via my bank?

4. Modifying Outlook Express Address Book from a VO app

5. M2006 Online Bill Pay: Bank of America (CA) and ETrade Bank

6. Best way to do a double horizontal line?

7. Due date VS processing date in Money '06

8. Win2000 Network Problem

9. MSM 2003 bank online banking/billpay vs MSN bill pay

10. Bank of America Bill Pay

11. Bank of America (California) Bill Pay feature and MM01

12. Bank of America Bill Pay - Texas