I have purchased Deluxe upgrade 3 x's

Post by Tim Wiegel » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 10:26:44

I have had some serious problems with my hard drive and have had to reformat it
four times since January.  Each time I have restored my system I have lost my
Money 2001 Deluxe upgrade.  I have now purchased the Deluxe upgrade three times
and I would like to know if there is a way to keep, or reinstall, Money Deluxe in
the event a user has a hard drive meltdown.   I really like the program and the
features but I cannot keep shelling out the cash.

TIA

Tim Wiegele

I have purchased Deluxe upgrade 3 x's

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:04:27

Did you never buy a copy on CD?

--
I do not work for Microsoft.

I have had some serious problems with my hard drive and have had to reformat
it
four times since January.  Each time I have restored my system I have lost
my
Money 2001 Deluxe upgrade.  I have now purchased the Deluxe upgrade three
times
and I would like to know if there is a way to keep, or reinstall, Money
Deluxe in
the event a user has a hard drive meltdown.   I really like the program and
the
features but I cannot keep shelling out the cash.

TIA

Tim Wiegele

I have purchased Deluxe upgrade 3 x's

Post by Gerald A. Connel » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 11:15:10

Or, if you download it, you should back up the installation files to
some removable medium, even if it means splitting the files among
multiple floppies.

Gerry

| Did you never buy a copy on CD?
|
| --
| I do not work for Microsoft.
|

| I have had some serious problems with my hard drive and have had to reformat
| it
| four times since January.  Each time I have restored my system I have lost
| my
| Money 2001 Deluxe upgrade.  I have now purchased the Deluxe upgrade three
| times
| and I would like to know if there is a way to keep, or reinstall, Money
| Deluxe in
| the event a user has a hard drive meltdown.   I really like the program and
| the
| features but I cannot keep shelling out the cash.
|

| Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1. having a 'fake' investment account

Hi all, to measure the performance of one of my brokers I want to create
a fake account where I buy index shares for the exact amount as the broker
manages. This so I can compare their performance with the index
(who needs a broker if they dont beat the index).

Is it possible to do this in the primary portfolio, and have it NOT be counted
in any totals? It doesnt seem like this is possible. Ive set up a secondary
'account', but Id prefer not to keep 2 sets.

Cor

2. FrontPage as Default HTML Editor

3. '04 Deluxe vs. '05 Deluxe

4. Does _duplicate operation lead two pointer poniting to the same object core in memory according to Idl-Cpp map?

5. upgraded to XP Pro, now I can't install Money 2003 Deluxe

6. Zoomer questions - PCMCIA stuff

7. Can't reinstall Money 2002 Deluxe Upgrade

8. MS-1

9. Having trouble with Money 2002 Deluxe and Business

10. Still having problems with Budget - MSM 2003 Deluxe

11. Money 2003 Deluxe: How do I fix having entered the wrong ending balance?

12. Purchasing Stocks, Bond's CD's causing problems

13. Having problem upgrading from Money 97 to Money 98