> -Russ Paul-Jones
> Money Development Manager
1. Balancing an account with today's date
Every time I balance an account it puts the statement date to 1 month
from the last time I balanced the account. I would like to see today's
date when I click "Balance this account"....is there a way to do
that...Cause I am tire of changing the date to today's date every time I
balance my account.
Thanks and have a nice day.
2. checksum ???
3. future dates do not post in register until the date occurs + balance innacurate
4. Deploying OfficeXP apps thru Group Policy
5. Netbank download statement Error End Date before Start Date
6. hey, my sound aint workin'!
7. How to make M2k display my balance as of today despite post dated checks
9. Acct Balance in Reg doesn't match Acct List Balance
10. Due date VS processing date in Money '06
12. Glitch in "today's date" has me off by a day