Many old, unwanted stock symbols in symbol list

Many old, unwanted stock symbols in symbol list

Post by Eugene Hembre » Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I have many old, sold stock symbol in the list of stocks to use with online
quotes. How can I "clean" this list up?

Many old, unwanted stock symbols in symbol list

Post by A Rope » Wed, 16 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Go to Investment Portfolio. Click on the small arrow next to View: and
choose Investments from the drop down list. Highlight the ones you want to
get rid of, and click delete. As best I can tell, these have to be ZERO
quantity investments, or the Delete option at the bottom of the screen is
grayed out. I guess it keeps you from making errors that would be difficult
to reconcile if you deleted a stock you still owned.

Anyway, there may be another way, but this is what works for me. Hope it
helps.
--
AR        (remove the # when replying)

Quote:> I have many old, sold stock symbol in the list of stocks to use with
online
> quotes. How can I "clean" this list up?

Many old, unwanted stock symbols in symbol list

Post by kim26tim1 » Fri, 18 Apr 1997 04:00:00

In the Online Quotes Area,
Just before you send in to get your online Quotes
Highlight the stock you don't want and right mouse click
there should be a Remove button there
            Good Luck

Quote:> I have many old, sold stock symbol in the list of stocks to use with
online
> quotes. How can I "clean" this list up?

1. Delete stock symbol or reuse stock symbol

I deleted a stock from my brokerage account and later ried
to re-enter but it states that symbol, "FASMX", is already
in use.

Also I entered a stock with the symbol "CE" and later that
day tried to enter more of that stock but it also stated I
could not use that symbol because it was already in use.

Any Advice?

Thanks

2. Need Oracle 11i / R12 Apps DBA

3. Stock Symbols for investments without symbols

4. FS:720dpi paper--make offer

5. Old Stock ticker symbols need 2B deleted

6. Verify String to read file

7. Eliminating old or invalid stock symbols

8. Implementing IRootDesigner for Design time support

9. Old stock symbol help

10. What to do with old stock symbols that no longer exist

11. Cant get rid of old stock symbols in online quotes

12. Delete Old Stock Symbols ? HOW

13. How to delete stock symbols from update quotes list ?