Hombanking Standard HBCI

Post by Manfred Wah » Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:05:07

I investigate the Money 2004 international version to be used in Germany.
Does anyone know if it supports the HBCI Homebanking Standard version 2.2 ?
I loved Money98 and still use it - unfortunately Money is not supported in
Germany any more - but now i need to connect online to my banks.
regards manfred

Hombanking Standard HBCI

Post by Glyn Simpson, MV » Wed, 09 Mar 2005 00:51:53

I am pretty confident it doesn't. The HBCI pages I could find online seem to
refer to it as a German bank standard, and nowhere I have found will Money
use that.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

Quote:>I investigate the Money 2004 international version to be used in Germany.