Automatically getting On-line quotes

Post by Scott Clar » Fri, 14 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Is there a way to make Money 97 automatically retrieve on-line quotes?  I
would like to get quotes daily for my mutual funds even if I am unable to
get to my computer, or I forget to do it myself.

Automatically getting On-line quotes

Post by Felipe Jord? » Sat, 15 Feb 1997 04:00:00

No there's no easy way. (If there's a way at all).  What you can do is go
to the MS Investor site and get a table of historical quotes.  That way you
can enter the one you missed in Money by going to 'Update Price' for the
investment.

cheers
Felipe

: Is there a way to make Money 97 automatically retrieve on-line quotes?  I
: would like to get quotes daily for my mutual funds even if I am unable to
: get to my computer, or I forget to do it myself.

1. money 99 shuts down when getting on-line quotes

Money 99 - As of last week, when I attempt to get on-line
quotes or update my internet information, the application
errors and shuts down.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the
Money 99 app, restored backup data files from up to one
month ago and still get the error. I don't thing the data
file is corrupt since 4 different versions fail.  I even
attempted a new installation of the application and
created a new account.  With the new account, I added IBM
as an investment to watch.  When I called for on-line
quotes and internet update information, I got the same
error.

I am running this on XP, with a DSL connection.  It
worked until a week ago.

Any ideas??

2. Joystick Device Driver Contest Update #3

3. Problems Getting On-Line Quotes

4. COleCurrency

5. On-Line Quotes

6. 2D with Hercules Stingray 128/3D

7. on-line quotes

8. some help

9. FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES

10. No On-Line Quotes for One Stock

11. On-line quote updating in MS Money

12. U.K.:- Retrieving On-line Quotes then converting Pence to Pounds

13. New User- Problem with on-line quotes