Font size

Post by Ron » Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:15:55

I use a 1024x768 screen resolution, which works fine for all my programs
except Money, in which the type size is tiny.  I've searched Help for some
setting to allow me to increase the font size, but can find only references
to type sizes in reports.  Is there any way to change fonts on the working
screens?  I already have set the font size to "large" in Desktop/Appearance,
and I don't want to increase pixel size and have problems with my other
programs.

Thanks.

Font size

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Fri, 30 Nov 2001 01:07:17

No, unfortunately, there's not a way to get larger fonts other than the way
you've mentioned.

--
RB - MVP Microsoft Money
I do not work for Microsoft.

Quote:> I use a 1024x768 screen resolution, which works fine for all my programs
> except Money, in which the type size is tiny.  I've searched Help for some
> setting to allow me to increase the font size, but can find only
references
> to type sizes in reports.  Is there any way to change fonts on the working
> screens?  I already have set the font size to "large" in
Desktop/Appearance,
> and I don't want to increase pixel size and have problems with my other
> programs.

> Thanks.

Font size

Post by Ron » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 22:39:33

I use a 1024 x 768 display resolution, which works fine for all my programs
except Money, in which the font size is tiny.  I know I can increase the
font size by choosing either Large fonts or increased pixel size in Display
options, but these are global changes that cause line overlap problems in my
browser and other programs.  Is there any way to adjust size within Money so
that the changes are specific to Money alone?

Font size

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Thu, 06 Dec 2001 00:13:01

No, there are no ways to change the size of the fonts independent of the
Windows Regional settings.

--
RB - MVP Microsoft Money
I do not work for Microsoft.

Quote:> I use a 1024 x 768 display resolution, which works fine for all my