Printing a list of uncleared checks and deposits

Printing a list of uncleared checks and deposits

Post by Richard Koh » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:34:09

I just installed MSMoney 2003 Deluxe, to replace Quicken
2000 Deluxe.

I can't find a way to print out a list of uncleared checks
and deposits in MSMoney, which I could do with Quicken
2000.

I can't find an answer in online help or in the help files
that came with the program.

Can anyone help me?

Printing a list of uncleared checks and deposits

Post by Cal Learn » Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:55:37

Quote:>I just installed MSMoney 2003 Deluxe, to replace Quicken
>2000 Deluxe.

>I can't find a way to print out a list of uncleared checks
>and deposits in MSMoney, which I could do with Quicken
>2000.

>I can't find an answer in online help or in the help files
>that came with the program.

>Can anyone help me?

I'm afraid that Money is not as flexible in displaying uncleared
transactions as it is in displaying unreconciled transactions.