Disabling auto-reconciling of downloaded transactions (Money 2003)

Disabling auto-reconciling of downloaded transactions (Money 2003)

Post by Kraig Hanso » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 11:28:37

When I "upgraded" to 2003, the software offered to mark transactions as
"reconciled" (R) as they are downloaded from my financial institutions.  I
gave it a try.  I don't like it, and I want to turn it off.  How?

"Automatically accept all downloaded transactions from banking statements"
is not checked
"Automatically mark accepted transactions as reconciled (R)" is not checked

If there was an option
"Automatically mark downloaded transactions as reconciled (R)" I would
uncheck it.

Thanks,
Kraig

Disabling auto-reconciling of downloaded transactions (Money 2003)

Post by Kraig Hanso » Sun, 06 Oct 2002 11:28:37

When I "upgraded" to 2003, the software offered to mark transactions as
"reconciled" (R) as they are downloaded from my financial institutions.  I
gave it a try.  I don't like it, and I want to turn it off.  How?

"Automatically accept all downloaded transactions from banking statements"
is not checked
"Automatically mark accepted transactions as reconciled (R)" is not checked

If there was an option
"Automatically mark downloaded transactions as reconciled (R)" I would
uncheck it.

Thanks,
Kraig

1. Help: Money 2003 keeps matching downloaded transactions to reconciled transactions

Hello!

I manually download QIF statements from my credit card bank (Chase
Manhattan).  Just recently (about a month or two ago), Money 2003 is now
trying to match downloaded transactions to previously reconciled
transactions.  Not only are the dates on the transactions wildly different,
but sometimes the amounts are, too.

Why is this happening?  What can I do to fix this?  It has been working very
reliably up until this point.  Shoddy transaction matching was the #1 reason
I moved from 2002 to 2003, and up to this point, it has been working
flawlessly.

Thank you for your help!

2. CyberStrom 68060 MK II for the A3000/T/A

3. AUto-Reconciling transactions post statement date - how to stop

4. A for Plug John Ominor's websight.

5. Auto-reconcile of downloaded transactions problem

6. Web Explorer Strange Behavior

7. M03 / Auto Reconcile / Auto Balance dilemma

8. problem with Perl script...a newbie, help!

9. auto-reconciling and autobalancing

10. Auto-reconcile after downloading statements

11. Disabling merges of downloaded transactions (Money 2002)??

12. Bills & Deposit Transaction Being Added Marked as Reconciled - Money 2003