Check Printing

Post by Vince Dod » Fri, 16 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Is there any way to print your signature on checks in MS Money?
Thanks for the help!

Check Printing

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Sun, 18 Jul 1999 04:00:00

No, there's no way to have Money do that.

--
Have a question on using Microsoft Money?  Visit the Unofficial Microsoft
Money FAQ at http://www.swizzle.com/msmoney/msmoney.htm

> Is there any way to print your signature on checks in MS Money?
> Thanks for the help!

Check Printing

Post by Richard Bollar, MV » Sun, 15 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Looks like I answered Vince's question -- must have the same subject as
yours.

--
Have a question on using Microsoft Money?  Visit the Unofficial Microsoft
Money FAQ at http://www.swizzle.com/msmoney/msmoney.htm

> Richard,

> I think you posted your response to the wrong question

> >No, there's no way to have Money do that.

> >--

> >> Is there any way to print your signature on checks in MS Money?
> >> Thanks for the help!

Check Printing

Post by John Listne » Mon, 16 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.  I am using Money 99 and
just began using it to print checks.  I can print checks with no problem,
but when I attempt to close money I get a GPF fault in MNY0B99.dll then I
click OK and a fulat in Kernel32.dll appears followed by MNY0B99.dll again
then it will close.  These faults only appear when I close money after
printing checks---no printing no faults.  It starts up fine so I don't know
if anything is being corrupted with these errors.

Thanks-------------John

Check Printing

Post by John Listne » Mon, 16 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Richard,

I think you posted your response to the wrong question

>No, there's no way to have Money do that.

>--

>> Is there any way to print your signature on checks in MS Money?
>> Thanks for the help!

Check Printing

Post by Ron Rosenfel » Mon, 16 Aug 1999 04:00:00

John,

I had a similar problem after installing an HP 2100 Series PCL 6 driver.
After contacting HP, and following their suggestion to use the 4 Plus
driver, the problem has not recurred.

HTH.

Best,
  ron

>Hopefully someone can help me with this problem.  I am using Money 99 and
>just began using it to print checks.  I can print checks with no problem,
>but when I attempt to close money I get a GPF fault in MNY0B99.dll then I
>click OK and a fulat in Kernel32.dll appears followed by MNY0B99.dll again
>then it will close.  These faults only appear when I close money after
>printing checks---no printing no faults.  It starts up fine so I don't know
>if anything is being corrupted with these errors.

>Thanks-------------John

1. Does money support check printing program (not preprinted checks)

No Money does not print the MICR information but I think some banks are very
iffy about accepting home produced MICR cheques. In fact when you think what
MICR stands for it would need to be a very special printer.

Yes Money does keep a track of the next cheque no and tells you if there are
any gaps in the number series.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see
For wishes or suggestions see
or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback

2. Sendmail 8.1B and Solaris 2.2

3. checks printed do not correspond with checks in reg.

4. PPP on DEC2100/Ultrix3.1 Anyone?

5. Check printing problems in Money 2006

6. ann: palmguru.com weekly review update, stylusQ, Colibri Data Pen ...

7. Check printing issue

8. Fixpak 8 German problems with Warp 4

9. money 2000 check printing

10. Check Printing Question - New Money05 User

11. Check printing

12. Strange check printing problem

13. Check Printing