Net Worth over Time

Post by Stephen & Erica Chenell » Tue, 02 Mar 2004 02:55:19

When I look at the Net Worth over Time Report the next 12 months, my balance
stays the same.  It seems Money does not forecast an Increase.  However,
when I look at the past it shows an increase.  My Cash Flow forecast goes up
with time.  My houses are put in to show the amortirization.

What could I be doing run or not have set up to see the future Net Worth

Thanks in Advance

--
Stephen and Erica Chenelle

Net Worth over Time

Post by SJCOHEN7 » Wed, 03 Mar 2004 00:01:52

>Subject: Net Worth over Time

>Date: 2/29/2004 12:55 PM Eastern Standard Time

>When I look at the Net Worth over Time Report the next 12 months, my balance
>stays the same.  It seems Money does not forecast an Increase.  However,
>when I look at the past it shows an increase.  My Cash Flow forecast goes up
>with time.  My houses are put in to show the amortirization.

>What could I be doing run or not have set up to see the future Net Worth

>Thanks in Advance

>--
>Stephen and Erica Chenelle

The Net Worth over time report only picks up transactions you have POSTED. It
does not pick up forecasted or scheduled bills until those amounts are posted.
The Planner is the best source to find your future Net Worth based on scheduled
events. Hope this helps. Steve