Auto-reconcile of downloaded transactions problem

Auto-reconcile of downloaded transactions problem

Post by Squid McGlamer » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 08:13:10

For some reason my Money 2003 is suddenly reconciling all
downloaded transactions. I have selected and deselected
this option under "tools - options" several times to no
avail... Any help?

Squid

Auto-reconcile of downloaded transactions problem

Post by Dewayn » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 10:49:19

Mine is doing the same thing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Quote:> For some reason my Money 2003 is suddenly reconciling all
> downloaded transactions. I have selected and deselected
> this option under "tools - options" several times to no
> avail... Any help?

> Squid

Auto-reconcile of downloaded transactions problem

Post by Oliver Costic » Fri, 11 Apr 2003 16:05:10

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003 20:49:19 -0500, "Dewayne"

>Mine is doing the same thing.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Me too.

>> For some reason my Money 2003 is suddenly reconciling all
>> downloaded transactions. I have selected and deselected
>> this option under "tools - options" several times to no
>> avail... Any help?

>> Squid

1. Auto-reconcile after downloading statements

Hi there.

My bank has recently began allowing me to download my statements in
QIF format, but after importing them I have not been able to get the
autoreconcile function to work.  This works fine when I download my
credit card statement from the web.

My credit card company is listed as one of the bank choices in MS
Money 99, whereas my bank is not... I simply download and them import
the file into MS Money 99.

Any ideas as to how I can get this working?

Tom

2. Chicago area ISP?

3. Disabling auto-reconciling of downloaded transactions (Money 2003)

4. IMMEDIATE NEED - C# .NET Developer

5. MSMoney 2004 Auto-Reconcile causes failures

6. alignat - AMS-LaTeX bug?

7. M03 / Auto Reconcile / Auto Balance dilemma

8. SP3 VSS Problem

9. Help needed to Reactivate Auto-Reconcile

10. AUto-Reconciling transactions post statement date - how to stop

11. Help: Money 2003 keeps matching downloaded transactions to reconciled transactions

12. Auto reconcile problem

13. Auto Assign Category for downloaded transactions (turn off)