Categories on nononline cred. card accts not showing in any report

Categories on nononline cred. card accts not showing in any report

Post by SEABE » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 14:09:01

I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not
support online setup.  I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF
file which I imported the data into money 2006 fine.  I can see the
categories in the register on each transaction but when I go to REPORTS non
of the transactions of the manually created nononline accounts are showing.

Post by Cal Learner-- MV » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:00:56

>I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not
>support online setup.  I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF
>file which I imported the data into money 2006 fine.  I can see the
>categories in the register on each transaction but when I go to REPORTS non
>of the transactions of the manually created nononline accounts are showing.

Try resetting the report.

Categories on nononline cred. card accts not showing in any report

Post by Dick Watso » Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:10:23

Essential or Advanced Reports? Have you checked the customization of the
reports? Do they include the accounts of interest?

Quote:>I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not
> support online setup.  I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF
> file which I imported the data into money 2006 fine.  I can see the
> categories in the register on each transaction but when I go to REPORTS
> non
> of the transactions of the manually created nononline accounts are
> showing.

Categories on nononline cred. card accts not showing in any report

Post by SEABE » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 01:04:02

The problem appears in both the  essential and advanced reports.  The
accounts are included in the account selection list.

> Essential or Advanced Reports? Have you checked the customization of the
> reports? Do they include the accounts of interest?

> >I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not
> > support online setup.  I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF
> > file which I imported the data into money 2006 fine.  I can see the
> > categories in the register on each transaction but when I go to REPORTS
> > non
> > of the transactions of the manually created nononline accounts are
> > showing.

Categories on nononline cred. card accts not showing in any report

Post by SEABE » Thu, 13 Jul 2006 08:58:02

Problem solved.. The data that I had pasted into the Excel spreadsheet had
the Credit and Charge columns reversed so the information did not load
properly.  DUH!

> The problem appears in both the  essential and advanced reports.  The
> accounts are included in the account selection list.

> > Essential or Advanced Reports? Have you checked the customization of the
> > reports? Do they include the accounts of interest?

> > >I have a couple of accounts that I had to set up manually as the do not
> > > support online setup.  I have used a Microsoft Excel Macro to create a QIF
> > > file which I imported the data into money 2006 fine.  I can see the
> > > categories in the register on each transaction but when I go to REPORTS
> > > non
> > > of the transactions of the manually created nononline accounts are
> > > showing.

1. Credit Card Payments/Transfers will not show up as budget categories

How can I get Credit Card Payments and Transfers to other accounts to
show up as budget categories.

The payments do not show up at all in my budget and I do not see those
categories as available options when configuring budget (Essential and
Advanced).

I see Loan Payments showing up in the Advanced Budget under a
predefined "Debt" category.

TIA- jeff

2. I want to accept spam..

3. Money Small Business 2004: Category does not show up in P&L Report

4. Alsystems

5. some categories not showing in reports

6. Update rule on multiple tables fails?

7. Annual Budget report does not show total budget per category

8. 32 Bit Programming Problem....Help!

9. credit accts some show (-) and some show (+) amnouts

10. Credit Card Acct. balances-not

11. Charitable Donations not showing up in Tax Category

12. Credit card payments not showing up in budget planner

13. Credit card bank charges not showing in budget