This operation cannot be performed

Post by Newsgroup » Mon, 17 Sep 2001 10:22:23

I get this message when logging in to Money 2002.  I don't have a clue what
it is referring to.  Happens right after clicking the sign in button.  Seems
to have started happening following a Passport  password change.

Anyone have a clue what it's having a problem with and a possible solution?
Everything seems okay once I dismiss the message and go on as if it never
happened.

Thanks.

This operation cannot be performed

Post by punjabiba.. » Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:58:01

I believe it is a sign of some corruption. Try to run the salvage on
your file. But be sure to backup your data before you run it.

Quote:>I get this message when logging in to Money 2002.  I don't have a clue what